Monday 28 October 2013

Nail Decals!

I have been obsessed with everything nails lately and recently found out about nail decals. I had heard of nail wraps before but not nail decals. I was originally sceptical as the concept reminded me of something i would have loved as a kid but once i read about them i wanted them. I love nail art and doing it myself but there are days where i just want to quickly do my nails and have them looking cute in a short amount of time. If this is you, you will love these decals.



I bought i range of different decals from YRNails to try and found once you get the hang of how to apply them there really quick and simple to do. 

  1. paint your nails in a colour of your choice
  2. cut the nail decal of your choice to the size of your nail
  3. place the decal into warm water for about 30 seconds
  4. take it out of the water and carefully pat dry
  5. the design should then easily come of the backing paper and then place it onto your nail where you want it
  6. leave your nail for at least a minute to help it dry and not smudge 
  7. once its mainly dry with a good clear nail polish apply a few coats on top to protect the nail.
  8. enjoy your amazing nails
Like i said before at first it can be a bit tricky to do but once you have mastered how to handle the decal and how to get it onto the nail its a really good way to get a pretty design onto your nail. 

Hope you like this post and want to try it out yourselves!

follow my blog on bloglovin so you'll get regular updates as to when i post :)  


Lysette :) 

p.s this post is not sponsored


No comments:

Post a Comment